Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa Belt Half Moons

Hey Y'all!
Time for my 2nd but first "official" Christmas Mani!

I was lookin through my old nail photos from way back (2 years ago) and found a design I really loved. So I thought why not recreate it and do a Then&Now design!

It's Santa Belt Half Moons!

Here's my original from 2 years ago
Yup I had Almond nails and they were all broken and patched and different lengths. I liked em but only for a short time I think I only had em for about 2 months. I loved em then but I definitely love my new ones more! 

Here's the polishes I used
Duck Dynasty "Duck be a Lady" 
Salon Perfect "Oil Slick"
Essence "A Piece Of Forever" Breaking Dawn Collection
Pure Ice "Femme Fatale" 
China Glaze "Fairy Dust"

I used label circles I had layin around but you can use paper reinforcements too. I just covered my moons (hehe) with the stickers. 

Then paint them red and green, every other nail. 

Remove the stickers immediately before the polish dries. 

Clean up the cuticles and once it's dry add FAIRY DUST! Soooo purty!

Then usin a striper brush and black polish outline  your moon and make the line thicker to be like a belt. 

Add a black square on the belt.

Then draw in the gold buckle, leavin black as the outline and the inside. 
Add your favorite top coat when it's all dry and that's it!
Here's the video: Santa Belt Half Moons Youtube



ooooooooooooo Fairy Dust! 

So that's it for this mani y'all!
I just absolutely love it! It's simple yet festive! Perfect for the season!
If you try this out or get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

See ya next time!
Ho Ho Ho!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags







No comments:

Post a Comment