Saturday, December 6, 2014

Chris-Alice in Winter Wonderland Tnag-Mas!

Hey y'all!
Christmas time is here! Everybody filled with cheer...oh sorry gettin sidetracked! Gol!
That means lots of Christmas manis! 
I am attemptin to knockout 3 themes with one mani as a couple things happened at once this week! 
First off it's TNAG again! The theme today was "Alice in Wonderland" and then I'm also doin Mely's (Rockyournails) 12 days of Christmas challenge, and the theme I chose to incorporate was "winter Wonderland" cause it's winter and Alice is in Wonderland so winter wonderland...see what I did there?! buahahhaha
AND also since it's Christmas time and I set it in Winter Wonderland it had to be Christmas themed as well! So 3 themes knocked out with 1 awesome mani!


I did a semi recreation of an alice I saw on pinterest and I turned her outfit red and green. Then I did the chesire smile in a Christmas wreath, Then of course had to change the Merry Un-Birthday to Merry Un-Christmas and then I added a red rose bush with a tree star on top. 

On my thumb I did a quick and simple clock design for the rabbits watch. 

This was my base for the whole mani, a light blue sky color with some white snow spongin and some snow dots. Sorry this is my right hand I forgot to get a pic of my left before paintin over it. So excuse the dry cuticles and I was also workin all day and hadn't moisturized yet. 

And this is my right hand finished. I never duplicate really detailed manis on my right hand but i always kind of try to match it to my left in some way. So I just added some holly wreath bunches to go with the Christmas theme. 

And that's it for this weeks TNAG! and 12DOCC!
Checkout Mely's Blog for more info on the 12DOCC, Also check the tag #tnagwonderland to see everyones alice manis today! 
Follow me on instagram (maagsdinwiddie) and if ya get inspired by me use the tag #magsyinspired! 

Don't fall into the rabbit hole!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags




No comments:

Post a Comment