Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas From Salon Perfect!

Hey y'all! 
Today I have swatches for Salon Perfect's Christmas collection!
It was an early Christmas surprise when I came home the other night!

3 of the colors are older and 3 are new glitter toppers. I really love the new glitters so much!

First is "Champagne Toast" 
This one is quite a bit older. I remember it bein one of the first colors I bought from Salon Perfect. 
This is 3 coats. it's a slightly thicker consistency with really sparkly, slightly holographic gold glitter. 



Next is "Sugar Cube" 
It's a basic white creme. It's a great base polish. 
I use it constantly. This is 2 coats.


This is "He's With Me"
A red sparkle.  This one I believe came out with the 4th of july collection, but it's great for Christmas! I really love it! This is 2 coats. I didn't top coat this, but I just wanted to say this is absolutely stunnin when you top coat it!



Next up are the new Christmas Glitters!

First up is "Christmas Cookie"
It's a round glitter topper with all different sizes of red, green and white.
This is 2 coats over "Sugar Cube." It's a little bit difficult to get the glitters out of the bottle but if you shake it up real good it's easier to apply.


Next is "Glam Glitter"
It's a jam packed bottle of......Christmas! Gol It's almost like crushed up ornaments! 
This is 1 coat over "Sugar Cube." This goes on just like it looks! Packs onto the nail and doesn't slide around too much!



My favorite for last! 
"Snowed In" is gorgeous! Different sizes of white glitter with some silver mixed in! It's just stunnin! 
This is 1 coat over "He's With Me." It just goes on smoothly and the glitter lays really nice!



Ugh they're all just sooooooo cute/gorgeous/fun and festive! 
Thank You to Salon Perfect for sendin these beauties my way!
I was so happy to receive these because I never could find them in my walmarts!

These are great and I'm glad I could get them swatched just in time for Christmas! I plan on usin one for my actual Christmas day Mani! 

3 Days till Christmas!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags









No comments:

Post a Comment