Friday, December 26, 2014

Ariel's Underwater Failure

Hey Y'all!
Today I have one of my Christmas Presents that I had such high hopes for. 
It is the Ariel polish collection from Walgreens. I though it was gonna be by ELF like the rest of the princess collections were, but it's by a company called NPW. I haven't ever heard of it not sure what it is exactly. 
Anyways this is the collection. It's 5 scented polishes. 
I really love the packaging. It's really cute and the bottles are kinda cute as well. 
Here's the bottle shots.
The colors: Purple "Tropical Wave Grape" 
Blue "Sea Breeze Cherry"
Teal "High Tide Blueberry"
Pink "Surfs Up Strawberry"
Yellow "For Shore Vanilla"

And Here are the swatches;
This is all the pictures I got and no watermarks because I did not like these at all. I did end up likin the two blues but that's about it. They are super goopy and do not mix well. They need tooooons of time to dry in between coats and they take a lot of polish to be opaque. The smells are actually pretty good though. They have strong scents and they last onto the nail as well as in the bottle. 
I really wanted to like these a lot but the goopiness and the workability is not fun at all. 

I know this post is short but I just had to tell someone how disappointed I was. Gol.

Ah well, it was a nice try. 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags




No comments:

Post a Comment