Saturday, December 13, 2014

Icy Crackle!

Hey y'all!
Today I have a (wait I'll let you guess).......
Then & Now! Buahahhaha
I know I'm on a mani recreation kick right now! I just love some of my old designs and my nails weren't that great back then so it's fun to get to redo them with my improved skills!

Also this mani is for the "snow" prompt for (@rockyournails) #12DOCC 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge!

Anyways it's an Icy Crackle mani!
I know who even still has their crackle polish, let alone uses it!
But I really liked this one the blue glitter is more unique to me and actually quite pretty.

Here's my then
Again I had almond nails. Just not my favorite and they weren't shaped perfectly. 

And Now

Here's how! 

Start with a white base coat. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube"

Then use China Glaze "Gleam Me Up"


Paint that on and let it dry to it's cracked finish.
I then used a striper brush and the white polish to draw on a couple snow flakes just to add to the icyness.

Then seal it all in with a top coat. I use Salon Perfect.
Here's the video:

And that's it! I just really loved this design the first time and seein some of my old designs the other day I just have to recreate some of them this year! I like the way this one turned out on my square nails and I like my snowflakes a little bit better on this one. Still now perfect but I like it overall. 

Thanks for stoppin by! If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags





No comments:

Post a Comment