Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12DOCC: Presents

Hey y'all!
We're movin right along with the 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge!
Today is Presents!
I decided to make some presents on my nails with a plaid accent! I've been wantin to do a Christmas plaid for a few weeks now and I really like the way this one turned out!


I did film a video for this and because each nail is different I've decided to just do a quick pictorial on here in the form of collages. 
For this one you're gonna start with a white base (Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube") and 1 coat of Sinful Colors "24 karat" on top for some sparkle. Then I used Essence "A Piece Of Forever" and made a gold ribbon stripe across my middle nail. Then added a flower like design in the gold on top of the stripe. Next add green inside the gold and last another layer of gold, just to give it dimension.That is the middle nail, a fluffy gold bow. 

For the index I used Pure Ice "Wear Red" and painted a red cross on my nail for the ribbon. Then used Elf "Thunderstorm" and paint a green bow on top. 

The ring finger is the plaid accent. I used the gold to make 2 thick crossed lines on the nail, not centered. Then used the green to outline all the gold lines and even 1 stripe down the middle of each gold line. Then I forgot to hit record for the end of the plaid, but you take the red and make two more stripes on the nail. 1 vertical down the nail in the white blank space and 1 horizontal at the top of the nail. If you look back at the finished design you'll see it easily. 

As I said it's much easier to see this design on video than to explain each and every step here on the blog. So go checkout the video!



That's it for this one! I'm really pretty pleased with how this turned out, especially the plaid. I really love the look of that I should try some more plaid soon. 

Hope y'all enjoyed this! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Happy Wrappin!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags




No comments:

Post a Comment