Friday, December 19, 2014

12DOCC: Rudolph

Hey y'all!
Today's theme is Rudolph for the 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge! 
Whenever I hear Rudolph I always think of the old claymation movie. However I did those characters 2 years in a row and really wanted to try somethin different and simpler. 
So I decided on a peekin Rudolph. He slowly comes out of hidin across all my nails until it leads to a closeup of his red shiny nose! 


This design is a little scattered the way I filmed it so it's even more difficult to explain it here but I did a couple collages and of course I'll link the video below. 

The index nail has just his antlers. then the middle is half his head. 

The middle nail has just his eyes showin. Then the ring finger has his nose showin and the pinky is a closeup of his red nose! 



That's it! I hope y'all are enjoyin these challenge prompts! I know I am! 
Just a couple more designs til Christmas! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment