Monday, December 15, 2014

12 DOCC: Santa's Workshop

Hey y'all! 
Today I have another 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge prompt!
I love this challenge because you get to choose which order you do the prompts and whenever you want! 
Today I chose 'Santa's Workshop'!

Whenever I think of this theme I immediately think of little elves workin busily on buildin and wrappin tons of toys! So that's exactly what I did!
I stacked up some wrapped presents that are ready to pack in Santa's big red bag! The toy bin where the finished toys go before wrappin! A little elf who's too short for the table buildin toys under the mistletoe! and Some elf tools, a little hammer with nails and a paint brush. 
I love how these turned out! I wasn't sure of them because I wasn't plannin to paint my nails when I started this but I needed a pick me up so I grabbed my brushes! I really love the middle nail the most. The bricks are so cute behind the blue toy bin! 

Here's a pic after just startin the design. 
My white base is Salon Perfect "sugar cube" and the red is Pure Ice "wear red"

Here's just some more angles. 

I love this picture! I thought since my nails were about Santa's workshop I should pose with some toys! And the train is a classic Christmas toy!

Well that's it for today!
I have 8 more designs to do by Christams, so stay tuned for a new design almost everyday until then!

Choo Choo!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment