Saturday, December 20, 2014

12DOCC/TNAGHoliday: Holiday Songs

Hey y'all!
Today is a double post!
I have another 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge design and it also happens to be the same theme for The Nail Art Guild! 
It's holiday songs! 
I chose Carol Of The Bells! 
I reeeeaaaaalllly love this design! I wish I could've worn it longer but ah well there's always next year! buahahahhahahah 


Of Course there's a video for this but I always love to add a few pictures here as well for ya. 

Start with a blue base I used "Endless Blue" by Sinful Colors. One of the best blues I've ever had. Love it!

Then with a striper brush make red stripes vertically down the nail for ribbons. I used Pure Ice "Wear Red" 

Now make the bells on the end of the ribbons usin gold and silver with a dotting tool. I used OPI "Push and Shove" and Confetti "Debutante"

Next with a tiny dotting tool or toothpick and black polish 
(I used Sinful Colors "Whipped")

create 3 tiny dots horizontally across the bottom of each bell
(sorry I tried to zoom the pic a bit but couldn't get it perfect)

Last with a thin striper brush draw lines from each dot connectin at the bottom of the bell. 
This step really gives it that "bell" look! 

Finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect! 

Here's the video:


I love this design soooo much, incase I haven't said it enough!
I love that I had my little name bell to pose with too!!!!!!

That's it y'all! Hope you enjoyed it!
If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

"The Bell Still Rings For All Who BELIEVE"

;)

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment