Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Years Abstract

Hey y'all!
It's time for New Years manis!
And since I didn't get to do a tutorial for my Christmas mani and I loved it I thought I would do a New Years version!
It's just a pretty silver and black abstract. 

Start with a base coat and I used OPI "Lay Down That Base" because I also used OPI "Push & Shove" which seems to work better with it's base. 

Then I painted 2 nails with "Push & Shove" and 2 nails with Salon Perfect "Oil Slick"

On the ring finger I put a coat of Salon Perfect "Silver Sparkler" glitter on top.

Then on the pinky I used a striper brush and some "Push & Shove" and drew a curly cue random abstract pattern over the black. 

I added a few accent dots. 

Then repeated the design in black on the silver. 

Use your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect. 

And you're done! pretty simple, but fun and glitzy.
Here's the video:



I hope y'all enjoyed this! I am hopin to have atleast 2 more New Years designs. It's always so crazy to me how soon New Years is right after Christmas! Who invented that?! We need more time to go from yay Christmas to Oh my let the new year begin! Gol!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment