Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

Merry Christmas Y'all!
I hope everyone is havin an amazin day with your families!
I am currently sittin under my tree waitin to rip open presents! haha
Sippin on some coffee and watchin the Disney Christmas parade. 

I just wanted to share my final design for Christmas!
I've had a blast doin all these designs this year! I felt so full of inspiration and I'm dreadin this comin weeks, hopin I can keep up the inspiration in January! 

I love my nails today! I wanted somethin festive, but elegant this year! 

I didn't do a tutorial but here's a pic of the polishes I used
Salon Perfect "Snowed In", Island Girl "Old Lahina", OPI "Push & Shove", Salon Perfect "He's With Me" and the "Lay Down That Base" that goes with the OPI. 

Here's my nails and my tree :)



That's it!
Off to open up some presents and have some family time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags




No comments:

Post a Comment