Thursday, December 18, 2014

12DOCC: Decorations

Hey Y'all!
Today's theme was 'decorations' for the 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge!
I decided to do some hangin ornaments! I did a design similar to this 2 years ago but I love this version so much better! 

This is such a pretty design I really love it! 
Let's get into the how: 

Start with a black base. I used Sinful Colors "whipped" matte black. Then with a silver polish (OPI "Push and Shove") and a striper brush paint stripes vertical down the nail for ribbons.

Then with a gold polish (Confettie "Debutante") and a larger dottin tool create the ornaments attatched to the ribbons.

Then with a glitter polish (OPI "Reached My Gold") or loose glitter I placed 1 large piece in each ornament.

Then with a light green (unnamed Elf) and a dark green (Pure Ice "Femme Fatale") and a striper brush create some quick foliage filagree above all the ornaments.

Lastly with a red polish (Pure Ice "Wear Red") and a small dottin tool made some berries in the foliage. 

And that's it! If you want it to stay matte, don't top coat it. 
Checkout the video as well!

However it's still beautiful glossy as well! 
Here's a couple different angles 



I hope y'all enjoyed this! I am lovin the run I'm on with all these holiday manis! I know the break is Comin soon and inspiration will leave me for a bit but for now I'm enjoyin it! 

Happy Decoratin!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags










No comments:

Post a Comment