Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lashes For Days! Salon Perfect

Hey y'all!
Today I have a non nail post but it's still beauty related!
Salon Perfect also sent me some lashes to try out with the brow kit that I recently reviewed. 
So today we are gonna review the lashes!


I received 4 pairs, a black glue and an applicator. 

These are the perfectly natural no. 53

These really are super natural. They blended right in with my lashes and make it hard to tell I'm even wearin any. I only wore these for the picture but they did apply super easy and I barely had to trim them they were a really natural eye lid length. 

Another Perfectly Natural set no. 110


These are my absolute favorite! They are super super natural and blend perfectly with my eyes and lashes. I think these would be my everyday pair if I wore them more often. They just give a nice enhancement without lookin fake. 
Really love them!



The famous Demi Wispies


I really like these as well! They're a little more glam than the natural ones but I love the criss cross of these. I think that really helps to blend them and they give a nice fuller lash line as well. I wore them for thanksgivin and loved them. My mom couldn't tell I was wearing them. 

and the last pair Glamorous no.105



These ones are definitely fuller. I really loved the way these looked even though they have a little more of a shock value. They went on perfectly and right over my makeup I'd had on all day. I didn't blend them too much as I'd already had mascara on but I think they did a good job for not being blended. I could see wearin these for a fun night out. 
This is how they look in a natural picture. Just really nice and full. 

Lastly I wanna talk about the black glue and the applicator. 

Here's the black glue. I LOVE this glue! It slides right onto the lash and sets up really quickly and is great to wear with black eyeliner! It goes on grey but dries dark. I still had to do some eyeliner touch up but who doesn't. I just really liked this and prefer it over the white. Oh it also lasted a full 8 hour day. 

Here is the fancy schmancy applicator! I was expectin there little white tweezer applicator and when I saw this thing I was both shocked and impressed! Haha I didn't know what to think at first but I opened it up and was impressed with how cool it is! Not gonna lie it took a few applications to get the hang of usin this, but once you do it's amazin! 
Here's a picture of how to use it. They're just giant tweezers and you press the center onto your lashes then use them to place the two ends. Then you turn it over (look in the above pic) and use the blue tip to press the lashes firmly down. It kinda looks like a cuticle pusher to me hehehhehe! 

Anyways my final thoughts on these lashes is: Two Thumbs up! 
I was a complete novice to lashes before receivin these so if I can do it you can too! 
They're beautiful and hold up well, some of mine I've reused multiple times! 
Definitely get the applicator to help you out and if you wear a lot of dark liner grab the black glue as well! The lashes retail for roughly $3.00 at Walmart! 

That's it y'all!
Hope you enjoyed this even though it wasn't nails.
I hope y'all will give this company a go!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags










No comments:

Post a Comment