Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It's My Birthday and I'll Have 10 Different Nails If I Want To!!!!

Hey Y'all!
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! 
I am 27 today and boy do I feel....GREAT!

I have been thinking of my birthday nails for months now. I just couldn't decide what to do on them so I decided to do all 10 different! 
On my right hand I did a qtip sponge on my thumb with nude and brown. A glitter polish on my index, a pink dotticure on a white base for the middle, a blobbicure jelly sandwich on the ring and a classic white french on the pinky, 
I think on this hand the thumb is my favorite with the dotticure comin in second. 

On my Left hand I did tweed on my thumb. Stamping on my index, a holographic blobbicure on black for the middle, a pinky purple saran wrap sponge and a purple shimmer french tip for my pinky. On this hand the stamp is my favorite I just love the look of it and then the blobbicure and then the tweed. Actually overall I much prefer my left hand to my right. 

Of course here's my basic pose. I tried to get one of my right hand but it was not workin at all. I am definitely not ambidextrous gol! 

I spent the day at home! I opened my new makeup brushes I got from my momma!
They're Style Master from ebay. They're fairly cheap and supposed to be semi dupes for sigma brushes. I love them so much! They are incredibly soft and completely changed the way my makeup applies! It was a dream doin my makeup this mornin! Maybe I'll have to do a little review for these later!

Then I watched Christmas movies and decorated my house a little bit! I still have a ton of decorating to do but it'll have to wait for the weekend!

Then I also filmed a funny video of my birthday nails because I was havin way too much fun listenin to this song I was sent today! 

That's it! I plan to celebrate all weekend long with friends and family but overall today was a great relaxin, special day! 
And thank y'all for the Birthday wishes on Instagram and Youtube!

27 is wearin well!


Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment