Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12DOCC: Snowman

Hey y'all!
Today I have another prompt for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.
"Snowman"
I originally wanted to paint all my favorite snowmen from different movies, but as it keeps gettin closer to Christmas the pressure to finish these designs made me want to simplify things. Also I really wanted to record a video for this and it would've been a lot harder havin to draw a billion snowmen gol. 
So I settled for Olaf! and thought it would be cute to do just what the song says. Build a snowman! So I slowly built him up on each nail leadin to his face! It was a little difficult to paint at the angle that I had to film at so things are perfectly how I'd like, but I think they still turned out pretty cute. 




So that's it for this one, just a quick post on how I planned this mani. 
More info and the video are up on Youtube!

I hope y'all are enjoyin all these challenge designs as much as I am!
Checkout the tag #12docc on instagram to see everyone who's participatin!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment