Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pastel Dry Brush

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a spring pastel dry brush usin most of the new Salon Perfect spring collection! 
I love these colors so much and just had to try a dry brush with them! 

Here's how:
I started with each nail a different color for the bases but this nail I'm workin on is Salon Perfect "Mint Julep."

Then with "Mellow Yellow" I wipe the brush off as much as possbile on the bottle

Then drag the brush along the nail to create streaks.

Repeat the process with "Georgia Peach."


and "Cold as Ice"


and finally "Lilacking Control."


Then I went back in with all the colors in vertical streaks this time to add more texture.

it will look somethin like this.

Then use a small brush with acetone to cleanup the excess polish on the skin.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:





Hope y'all enjoyed this quick design! I am still feelin ill and so tryin to stay in the swing of these with these simple designs. 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment