Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Stamp Jelly Sandwich

Hey Y'all!
Time to get into spring mani's and get away from the green! Gol
I decided to do a double stamp jelly sandwich!
I just love the way this turned out! So squishy! 

Here's How:

I started with 2 coats of a jelly polish, Pure Ice "Monte Carlo."

I'm usin the Born Pretty Plate BP-L007 with the diamondy shape design in the middle.

I'm startin with black, Salon Perfect "Oil Slick." I place it on the top of the image and 

scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper.

Then pick up the image with my stamper 

Line it up with my nail and push my nail into the image.

There it is on the nail.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape to pick up the excess paint.

Then I clean my plate off with a paper towel and acetone and repeat the process with Gold. I used Confetti "Debutante." 

Pick up the image

Line it up with your nail and push into the image.

There's the double stamp on the nail.

Then I use a small brush with acetone to cleanup any excess paint on the skin.

Next I went in with 1 more layer of "Monte Carlo" on top to jelly sandwich the stamp in.

There's the jelly sandwhich.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the Video:




Ugh I love this so much! I hope y'all enjoyed this!

If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see!

Follow Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment