Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Salon Perfect St. Patrick's Day Nails

Hey Y'all!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Hope ya didn't forget to wear green!
Today my mani is all Salon Perfect! I used the whole St. Patrick's Day collection.

Here's How:

I started with these base colors "Loopy Lime" "Escape To Neverland" and "Gold Leaf."

I put "Luck of the Irish" on a makeup sponge to soak up some of the clear base, so I could concentrate the glitter. 

Then I sponged it onto my pinky nail, which I wrapped with tape to make cleanup easier.

Then remove the tape and cleanup any excess.

I used my born pretty store plate bp-L007, this design that I'm pointin to.

and my creative shop stamper and scraper.

I used "Escape to Neverland" to stamp with first, on my pointer nail.

 I place the polish onto the image.

Then scrape it towards me with my scraper.

Pick up the image with your stamper

and line it up with your nail. For this one I placed my nail at an angle and pressed into the stamper.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

Then repeat the same steps  with "Loopy Lime," on my middle nail.

This polish is matte and so it dried a lot quicker than I wanted so part of the image didn't transfer but it's ok.

Use a small brush and acetone to cleanup any excess polish on the skin.

Next rip off the top of the makeup sponge and reuse it to place "Shamrock Your Socks Off" on it. 

Then sponge it onto your ring nail, over the gold. This glitter is less concentrated and bigger so I didn't tape my finger. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the Video:





I hope y'all enjoyed this! I had fun doin a one brand mani! Maybe it would be fun to do some more of these sometime with other brands as well! 

Hope you have a green day!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment