Friday, March 6, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Watermarble

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a St. Patrick's Day Watermarble!
I loooooooove this design so much! It's one of my favorite designs I've ever done! I just love the way the marble came out! I loved my pinky watermarble I did recently so I knew I wanted to do a green one for March and boy am I glad I did! I didn't know what design I was gonna get this mornin as my colors ended up not workin. I found new ones and the first go in the cup they turned out wobbly and I absolutely loved it so I recreated the design for the rest the nails! Ugh I love these so much! 


Here's How:
I started with a light green base of Wet N Wild "Stand the Test of Lime," even though I didn't end up usin it in my marble. I also taped around my finger for easier cleanup. I have a plastic cup with warm tap water in it and I let it sit out while I get everythin else ready. 

Then I build my bullseye in the water. I used Sinful Colors "Pine Away," Salon Perfect "Mint Julep" and Sephora Formula X "Radioactive." 

With my needle I drew a wobbly line from the outside of the bullseye to the center.

Then I repeated drawin wobbly lines into the center of the cup til it looked like this. Alternating sides of the first line you made. 

Pick the spot of the design you like and gently dip your finger in the water.

Use a q-tip to completely clean the surface of the water before pullin your finger out.

There's the design on the nail. 

Remove the tape and cleanup any excess polish on the skin.

My accent nail is Sinful Colors "Bombshell" and I just put that on a makeup sponge and sponged it onto my nail until I go the opacity I wanted. 

Then use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Heres the Video:



I hope y'all love this one as much as I do! The marble is just so unique and the colors mesh so well! I just can't get over how much I love it! 

If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment