Friday, March 13, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Watercolor

Hey Y'all!
I have a new watercolor!!! I loooove doin watercolor mani's! They're so simple and easy and fun but always gorgeous! I decided to do a green one for St. Patrick's Day of course! 


Here's How:
I started with a white base of Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" and 1 coat of Salon Perfect top coat, to protect the white from the rest of the design.

Then I made little bowls out of my foil and put a few drops of my first color into it. The first color was Sinful Colors "High Strung." Then I added some acetone into the bowl with my eye dropper. 

Next mix it up with a q-tip.

Pick up the new liquidy polish with your eye dropper and 

drop it down the nail. I like to put a napkin or a paper towel under my nail to collect the excess polish.

Repeat the process with the next color, which was Sinful Colors "Pistache."
Add a few drops of polish and acetone and mix it up with your q-tip.

Then pick it up with your eye dropper and 

drop it down the nail.

Repeat one more time with the last color which was Sinful Colors "Exotic Green."
Add a few drops with acetone and mix it up with a q-tip. Then pick it up with your dropper and 

drop it down the nail.

Then use a small brush with acetone to cleanup around the cuticle.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:



I hope y'all enjoyed this one!
I just love watercolors! 

Find me here too:

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment