Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cinderella Stamp

Hey Y'all! 
Today I have a Cinderella inspired stamp design!
I am seein the movie today and of course had to do my nails for the occasion.
I knew I had to use Sinful Colors "Cinderella" for obvious reasons gol! So I thought since I was usin that and it's blue I would go with the blue theme to go with her dress. So I used a darker blue to stamp a fancy vintage design.

Here's how:

I started with Sinful Colors "Cinderella." 3 coats.

Then I'm usin the Born Pretty plate BP-L007 and this image here.

I place the darker blue onto the image. I used Sinful Colors "Endless Blue."

Then scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper.

Pick up the image with your stamper, with a rollin motion.


Then I lined the point of my nail up to the point in the image and pressed my nail into the stamper.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape.

I use my small brush and acetone to clean any excess polish on the skin.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:



I think this turned out really beautiful and perfect for a night at the ball! 
I'm really love blue nails even though I rarely do them. 
If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see.

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment