Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Bag Marble

Hey Y'all!
It's the first day of spring! 
Had to jump right in with some pastels! 
I did a quick bag marble with some pastel matte glitters on top. 

Here's How:

I started with a mint green base of Salon Perfect "Mint Julep."

You'll need a ziplock baggie to marble with.

Then I added dots of polish to the nail in different pastel colors. Startin with pink Island Girl "Molokai Dream." 

Sinful Colors "Orange Cream"

Sinful Colors "Mauve"

and a tiny drop more of the mint. 

Then place the baggie on top of the nail and smoosh it all together!

And there's the marble!

With a small brush and acetone cleanup any excess polish on the skin.

Then I used Salon Perfect "Flower Power" 

and dabbed it onto a makeup sponge to suck up some of the clear polish and concentrate the glitter.

Sponge the glitter onto the nail wherever you would like.

It will look like this. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:




Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I'm excited to get into spring manis! 
If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

Happy Spring!

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment