Saturday, March 21, 2015

100th Youtube Video: Blind Folded Water Marble!

Hey Y'all!
Today is my 100th Youtube Video Post! 
I'm so excited! I can't believe it's 100! 
I know I probably would've hit 100 sooner had I not deleted some of my older video, but I wanted to delete some of the older ones and revamp my channel and that's what I did! I'm so happy and proud of the direction and the look of my channel now! It's been beyond fun workin on new tutorials and startin Monthly Mani Faves! I am havin way too much fun on Youtube and I couldn't be happier about it! I love all of my subscribers and I hope y'all are enjoyin it as much as I am! 

So for today's 100th video I was gonna do a Q&A but things didn't workout for that right now so I decided to do a blindfolded waterble! Buahah! I've seen the blindfolded makeup challenge everywhere and I decided to put a twist on it and make it nail polish related! Also I first started this channel doin only watermarbles so it was fun to go back to that for the 100th video! 
This was super difficult to do but actually a ton of fun! It took like 15 mins just for 1 hand but it was totally worth it! A couple of nails actually turned out pretty cool! 
Here's the video:




So I hope y'all enjoyed this 100th video! Can't wait for the next 100! 
If you're not and you want to Subscribe please do! Come join in all the polish fun!

Thanks to everyone who's been around for this fun journey!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment