Wednesday, March 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Splatter

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a fun green splatter mani!
I haven't done a splatter mani in forever it seems and I love the way this one turned out!

Here's How:

Start with a black base. I used Salon Perfect "Oil Slick."

You'll need a straw and a few polish colors. I started with Island Girl "Sugar Cane." Dip your straw into your polish bottle and 

then blow through the straw onto your nail.

Next I used Pure Ice "Wild Thing" and did the same thing. 


Then I used Sephora Formula X "Radioactive."


Last was Fantasy Makers "Queen of Envy."


I cleaned up the big blobs on the skin with a qtip and acetone first.

Then I use my small brush with acetone to get closer to the cuticle.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I hope y'all enjoyed this one! I really love this one so much! 
It's kinda like leprechaun puke buahahhaa!

If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment