Sunday, March 15, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Dry Brush

Hey Y'all!
It is currently 12:53 pm and I am just finishin up everythin for this design! 
I really wanted to have a video up for today but I had such a busy day and it was sooooo hot and I just didn't think I'd get around to it. But here I am typin away and uploadin a video that I decided to film at 11:30pm Gol! 
Most the time doin a mani that late usually turns out just okay but tonight I actually love the what I ended up with!
A dry brush mani! I knew it would be the quickest design I could do and with no tools!

Here's how:

I started with a mint green polish, Salon Perfect "Mint Julep."

Then with Pure Ice "Wild Thing," I wiped the polish off the brush as much as possible and 

then streaked it onto the nail in quick strokes.

Repeat the process with the next color, Sephora Formula X "Radioactive." Wipe off the brush as much as possible and 

streak it onto the nail.

And once more with the next color, Pure Ice "Internationally Known." Wipe off the polish brush as much as possible and 

streak it onto the nail.

With this color I also decided to go horizontally as well as vertically.

Then I went back in one last time a small amount of the mint color. Wipe off the brush and 

streak it onto the nail. Just to balance everythin out not cover up too much.

Use a small brush and acetone to cleanup the excess polish on the skin.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and that's it!
Here's the video:




I hope y'all enjoyed my late night, last minute mani!

If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment