Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pastel Water Marble

Hey Y'all!
Today I've got a fun pastel swirl water marble!
I used the whole Salon Perfect Spring collection!
sorry these pictures aren't the greatest my iphone camera is broken and I'm waitin on my replacement hopefully be fixed by this weekend! 

Here's How:
Start with a white base, I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" and then taped around my finger for easier cleanup. Then you'll also need a cup with room temperature water. I just use warm tap water and let it sit out while i get everythin else ready. You'll need qtips and a needle or somethin to draw in the polish with. 

Then begin buildin your bulls-eye droppin one polish in at a time. 

That's my finished bulls-eye.

Then with my needle I drew from the middle of the cup out to each side.

Next draw a circle spiral pattern startin from the outside of the cup into the middle to create your spiral.

Here's my spiral.

Then dip your nail into the spiral

and cleanup the entire surface of the water with your qtip. It helps to blow on the polish a little to help it dry quicker.

Then pull your nail out of the water and there's the marble.

Remove the tape from your finger

and use a qtip and acetone to cleanup any big spots of polish on the skin.

Then I go in with my small brush and acetone to cleanup the cuticle.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MdDSzxEvg8





I hope y'all enjoyed this! It reminds me of those big spiral suckers I used to get as a kid. They used to take me weeks to eat them because they were so big gol.
I hate the quality of my pics but hopefully my new camera will be here in a few days and it'll be good as new! 

It's almost Easter! Do you have your mani planned?

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment