Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mini Leopard Print

Hey Y'all!
Don't ask me why, but the other day I got it in my head that I needed some mini leopard print in my life. So I set out to cover all 10 fingernails in it! It took me an hour! I painted them in bed while catchin up on Youtube videos so the time passed quickly, but it did take forever! That bein said I absolutely LOVE them! 

I also painted the bottoms red to add that Louboutin look! 


Here's How:
Start with a nude base. I used Avon "Barely There."

Then with a teeny tiny dotting tool or toothpick and some black acrylic paint begin drawin tiny c's all over your nail.

Keep drawin them randomly around the nail. I like to start at the cuticle and add some dots every now and then.

Keep goin til it looks like this.

Then with a gold polish, Confetti "Debutante," and the same dotting tool, I added dots in the middle of all the open c's. 

Til it looks like this.

With a small brush and acetone cleanup any excess paint on the skin.

Then on the bottom of my nails I took a red polish and gave them that Louboutin look. I used Zoya "Haley."

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:


I hope y'all enjoyed this one! I don't know if I've ever really done a video showin a leopard print so it was fun to do that while also givin it a step up! 
I really love the way these turned out! Even though it took awhile to do these, it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't do it again! I just needed somethin different right now and this was perfect!
If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too: 

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment