Thursday, April 30, 2015

Neon Watermarble

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a neon watermarble for ya usin the new neon pop collection from Salon Perfect!
These new colors are so bright and fun! 
ugh I love the way these turned out!

Here's How:
Start with a cup of room temperature water. I use tap water, nothin fancy. I also taped around my finger and painted my nail with 1 coat of Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."

Next I'm buildin my bullseye usin the new neon pop collection. 
"Oh Snap," "Copacabana Girl," "Mer-made Of Money," and "Purple Pop."

Continue buildin your bullseye til your happy. 

Then I took my needle and drew from the outside of the cup to the center.

Eventually creating petal like shapes by repeatin the previous step.

Pick the part of the design you want, line up your nail and slowly dip your nail into the water.

Clean up the entire surface of the water with a qtip and remove your nail.

There's the design on the nail.

Remove the tape and cleanup any big spots of polish on the skin with a qtip and acetone.

Then go in with a small brush and acetone and cleanup the cuticle.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it! 
Here's the video:



I love these sooooo much! I do not want to take these off ever! Who knows when I'll be doin my nails next cause I can't bear to take these off! The colors are so vibrant and hot! Just super fun to look down at my hands right now hahaha! 
Y'all should definitely go pick up this collection! 

If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment