Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ombre Lines

Hey Y'all!
Today I have an ombre line mani completely inspired by @rockyournails!
I loved it when I saw Mely post it and had to recreate it! 
She did a blue one and 

so I decided to do a purple one!

Here's How:
I started with a holographic purple base of Color Club "Eternal Beauty."

Then with a striper brush and dark purple polish (Sephora Formula X "Haphazard"), I begin makin lines or stripes startin at the cuticle. 

Every couple of lines should be broken lines. I draw about 4 lines of the dark purple.

Then I repeat this step with a medium purple (Sephora Formula X "Indelible"). I only added 3 lines of this color because I was runnin out of nail space.

Finally finish it up with the lightest purple (Salon Perfect "Lilacking Control"). I also only added 3 lines of this.

It will look somethin like this.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I love this so much! Mely came up with a great design! Be sure to check her out! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment