Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Saran Sponge

Hey Y'all!
Ugh I'm still sick, battlin this huge sinus infection for 2 and a half weeks! Finally foiund a doctor to put me on antibiotics and today after havin naked nails for 3 days, finally felt good enough to paint them! 
A couple days ago on my time hop it showed me a saran sponge mani I did a year ago and I remember lovin it so much I had to recreate it! Funny enough that mani was also a 'Then & Now' design from a year before that! So this is a cool post as I have now done this design about 3 years in a row! I just love it so much! It's beyond simple and so beautiful! 

Here's the 'Then & Now' all posin with the original inspiration which was a flower on a headband.

Here's How:
I started with naked nails and a base of OPI "Nail Envy."

You'll also need a small piece of saran wrap for each color you're usin. I am usin 4. 

Then you'll scrunch it up into a little ball and

Paint the polish right onto the saran wrap. My first color is Salon Perfect "Summer Escape." 

Then sponge it onto your nail. 

Now repeat with the rest of your colors. This is Salon Perfect "Escape To Neverland."

Then sponge it on your nail.

The pink is Salon Perfect "Fired Up Fuchsia."

And sponge it on.

The purple is Salon Perfect "A Royal Affair."

And sponge it on.

When you're done use a small brush with acetone to cleanup any excess polish on the skin. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I just love this mani so much! I hope y'all enjoyed this!
If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment