Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blue Watermarble

Hey Y'all!
After a week of hardly no nails I am back with a watermarble! 
I'm so glad I had those swatches of Polishtbh to share with y'all since I was not feelin too good all week. I am finally feelin like I might actually truly be gettin better from this crazy illness. 
I've been plannin this watermarble since my last pink one I did and I'm so excited to finally have it done! 

Here's How:
Start with a cup of room temperature water, nothin special just out of the tap. Also prepped my nail with tape and 1 coat of Salon Perfect "Cold As Ice," pastel blue.

Begin buildin your bullseye in the water. The colors I'm usin are, Salon Perfect "Cold as Ice," Avon "Vibe/Impression," and Sephora Formula X "Omni." 

This is my finished bullseye.

Then I take my needle and draw from the middle to the edge of the cup on both sides.

Then I drag from one side to the other side of the cup alternating sides in a criss cross like pattern.

It will look like this when you're done.

Pick the spot of the marble that you want and line your nail up.

Dip your nail slowly into the water

Cleanup the complete surface of the water with a qtip.

Then remove your nail slowly from the water.

Take off the tape

and cleanup any excess polish on the skin with a small brush and acetone.

My accent nail is China Glaze "Seahorsin Around," a textured polish.

Use your favorite top coat on your watermarble. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it. 
Here's the video:




I just looooove how this turned out! I love how the polish turned out a little wiggly it adds so much to the design! It's so fun doin these one color marbles I might try other colors soon! 
If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment