Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Born Pretty Store First Impression Review

Hey Y'all! 
I have a new Born Pretty Store First Impression Review for ya! 
I have a stampin plate and a water decal to share with y'all! 
This is the design I came up with. I'm actually wearin this design tonight to the rodeo! 

Let's get into each product and how they worked for me. I'll have the links to where you can purchase these at the bottom of this blog and there's also a 10% off code.

The stampin plate is BP21. It's round and it has 4 larger designs on it. I really like the size of the designs as my nails are gettin longer and I'm havin a harder time gettin stamps to fit. The back is white and says "BornPrettyStore" on it. 

For the design I started with a dark brown polish, Pure Ice "I'll Never Tell."

Then I used this design on the plate.

Also my creative shop stamper set.

I used a gold polish, Confetti "Debutante," to stamp with. I placed the gold onto the plate.

Then used the scraper to scrape the polish towards me. I find it easier at that angle.

Then I picked up the image with my stamper in a rollin motion.


Next I lined up my nail with the image and pressed my nail into the stamper.

To clean your stamper use a piece of tape to remove the excess polish.

Use top coat to seal it in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's the stampin plate. It worked great! No problems pickin up the image. 

Now for the water decal. They come like this in a whole sheet tho. I forgot to take a full pic before I cut them up. On the back is instructions on how to use them as well.

So I cut the ones out that I wanted to use and removed the plastic film on top.


Then you'll need a little cup of water to dip the decal into. I swirled it around a little just to help release it from the backin paper.

Next you need to remove it from the paper. The easiest way I found was to slide it off the side. Sorry it's blurry the picture wasn't focusin.

Then you match the decal up to your cuticle and place it on your nail.

You have to play with it a little bit to get it to fully smooth out. Then I tucked the excess under the tip of my nail. 


The instructions say to file the excess off, but I found it easier to use a small brush with acetone to melt it away. 

I also melted off a little bit of the excess near the cuticle.

Lastly use top coat to seal it in.

And here is the finished design.

Here's the video:

More pics of the design:




Overall I really love the way these products work. I don't have many stampin plates so it was fun to be able to review a couple of those. The plate was great and had no problems and the water decal was relatively easy to use as well. I really love the designs on both these products and had fun testin em out! 
Hope y'all like this first impression/review. 

Here's the links to both products:
Stampin Plate: $2.99

Water Decal: $1.99

Also I have a 10% off code: ASQW10 
I make no money off the code it's just to save you money! 

I hope y'all will check this store out. The products are great and the prices are good. It does take a few weeks to receive dependin on where you live but it's so worth it. 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 





















No comments:

Post a Comment