Sunday, April 19, 2015

Girly Glitter Gradient

Hey Y'all!
I've got a GGG for ya! 
That's a Girly Glitter Gradient! 
I think I'll call em that from now on!

If you have it or have heard of the timehop app, you know that it shows you stuff you've posted throughout the past few years. I looked at mine the other day and saw a GGG I'd done 2 years ago and it instantly made me want to redo it! Weeeelll come to find out I no longer have the base polish I used so I went with the next closest color I had which was China Glaze "Peonies & Park Ave."
Then for the glitter gradient I sponged on some China Glaze "Ray-diant." I did a thicker coat by the cuticle and then with whatever was left on the sponge, I dabbed it down the rest of my nail for the gradient effect. 
Super easy design which is why I didn't do a tutorial. However if anyone wants one I will certainly do one. 


I just love how girly this is. I haven't done somethin like this in a long time. 
Hope y'all enjoyed this, thanks for stopping by! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags

No comments:

Post a Comment