Friday, April 10, 2015

Flower Stamp Recycle Mani

Hi Y'all!
Today I have a recycled mani! I love recyclin mani's because you don't have to start completely over with a new base, you just add a new accent and it's all new! 
Today I'm just addin a black flower stamp to let the color underneath be the focus.

Here's How:
I'm usin Bundle Monster Plate 321 with the flower image.
Also not pictured is my creative shop stamper set.

To find out how to do this base checkout the previous blog/video:

I'm placin black polish onto the top of the image. I'm usin Salon Perfect "Oil Slick."

Then with my scraper I scrape the polish towards me. I find that angle easier.

Pick up the image with your stamper. My creative shop stamper does better with a rollin motion when pickin up the image.

There's the image.

Position your nail however you want with the image and press your nail into the stamper.

Clean your stamper with a piece of tape. Just press the tape onto the left over polish and it will come right off.

If you need to use a small brush with acetone to clean up any excess polish.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:





I just love this! The layerin black over colors has always been one of my favorite looks. they look so juicy and have so much depth. 
If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see! 

Find Me Here Too: 

~Maags 

No comments:

Post a Comment