Saturday, January 3, 2015

TNAG: Retro

Hey Y'all!
It's TNAG time again! Today's theme was retro. 
And I have to be honest I completely forgot about this week. I was workin on other peoples nails all day and finally sat down to do my own and realized I was missin TNAG! 
So I rushed to pinterest, where I usually go for some inspiration, and found a bunch of retro designs. 
I grabbed the black and white polish and quickly drew up some cute retro nails. 


I did these in about 15 minutes. I really like them for how quickly I whipped em up! The pointer and ring are my favorite. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" and "Oil Slick."



I'm so glad I remembered even if it was the last minute. I would've hated to miss out on one. I sometimes put a lot of pressure on myself, I think I would've panicked if I missed a week! buahahahaha!

Checkout the hashtag #TNAGRetro to see everyone who participated!

and that's it for the first post of the New Year!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment