Thursday, January 22, 2015

I Have Disco Balls on My Fingertips!

Hey Y'all!
I'm currently takin a break from cleanin, to bring you this Special Report!
I HAVE FLIPPIN DISCO BALLS ON MY FINGERTIPS!!!!!!

like BLING!

OMS! (Oh My Stars) I can't even speak! Gol
I  had slightly different plans for this mani. I was goin to fully do a glitter placement, but this glitter ended up bein so tiny that it would've taken me 42 days to finish it. So I decided to just scoop it up with a dottin tool and place it on the nail. I made it very concentrated, and almost basically looks like a glitter placement in the end. It's just beyond sparkly and major holo! I am just in loooooooooove! I've always wanted to try this type of mani, but just never got around to it, and then I lost inspiration and thought this would help get me back in the groove! 
Now I'm not sure I ever want to take it off! Glitter is not usually my thing, I love a good creme polish, but this is so beyond regular glitter that I'm just dead! I have to be buried in the manicure! buahahhahahah! 
Ah forgot to mention the products I used!
Well first off I used a base of Color Club "Harp On It" so if any spaces showed between the glitters it would still be holo!

Then I used Salon Perfect "Silver Sparkler" and dabbed that baby all up on my nails!
It looks like a gel manicure and I slapped 2 coats of Salon Perfect Top Coat over the top and this puppy is smooth as a baby's bottom and shines like the top of the Chrysler buildin! I just am in awe! All day long drivin around starin at my nails! 
Here's some more pics to slober at! buahahhahha!




I can't describe how much I truly love this mani! It's soooo fun and insane and looks so good on my stilettos. This puts diamonds to shame! Buahahhahaha! 

oh and of course there is no flippin sun today! If it comes out tomorrow I'll edit this post and add my sun pics in right here! 

I hope y'all love this just as much as me!

off to finish cleanin! 
between starin at my nails.....

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment