Saturday, January 31, 2015

TNAG: Rainbows

Hey Y'all! 
It's TNAG time again! Today is Rainbows!
I did 2 designs but my first one I absolutely hated so I redid them late last night and even then I wasn't 100% happy with them but here we are anyways. 
I just wasn't very inspired with this theme, I couldn't think of anythin I really wanted to do. 
I chose a T.V. Rainbow Screen.

Here's how:

Start with a white base. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."
It doesn't have to be perfect because we're gonna cover it up.

Then we're usin Salon Perfect Nail Art Liners for this design. 
"Blue Skies" "Pinstripe" "Ray Of Light" "Spring" "Purple Petal" "Laser Beam" "White Out" "Black Ink"

Startin with black, I separated the tips from each nail.

On the pointer I filled in half the nail with yellow. Draw a line down the middle and fill in one side and leave the other side white.

On the middle nail fill in the first half next to the yellow with light blue. 

and Lime green on the other half. 

On the ring nail fill in the first half with purple. 

and the other half with red.

Last on the pinky paint the first half blue and leave the other half white.

Next we go back to the black lines and under the yellow, blue, purple and blue paint that half white again, so we can put another color over it.

Under the yellow we are going to paint the new white line light blue.

Under the blue we paint the white line purple.

Under the purple I used the darker blue.

Then on the pinky and ring nail I filled the whole rest of the tip black.

On the middle nail I painted half of the tip black and the other half blue.

and the pointer nail tip is white and blue. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and that's it! You have your T.V. Rainbow Screen. 
Here's the video tutorial:




I'm not 100% happy with these but I am glad I tried somethin a little out of the box, or rather in the box! hehehe! 
Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Be sure to check the tag #TNAGRainbows on instagram to see everyone who participated today!
If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired so I can see!

Thanks for stoppin by!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment