Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Camo Zebra Print

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a twist on Zebra Print!
I decided to go a little camo with mine!

Here's how:

Start with a white base Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube."
Use Salon Perfect "Green Stem" Nail Art Liner to start your zebra print off at the cuticle. 

Next I used Elf "Thunderstorm" dark green 

and continue down the nail with Pure Ice "Shore Bet" makin a double zebra stripe with the "v" shape.

The next color I used is Zoya "Louise" 

and created a couple lines with that. 

Then I went back and finished it off with 1 more light green stripe. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it! 
Here's the Youtube video:



Hope y'all enjoyed this one. I haven't done zebra print in awhile and I just wanted to make it unique and different. 
If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on Instagram so I can see! 
Follow me On:

See ya next time!

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment