Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sephora Formula X Twenty Two Swatches

Hey Y'all! 
Today I have 22 swatches of Sephora Formula X box set! 
I received this from a client of mine as a gift! So sweet!

I have a long video detailin the unboxin and swatches of all this but of course I add it here to my blog as well. 

Let's start with the Glitters
This one is "Wham" it's a white multi glitter. Really pretty and gorgeous in just 1 coat.

"Meteoric" is a black and white multi glitter with a teency bit of holo. Perfect in just 1 coat. 

"Turbulent" is a black and Blue multi glitter. I love this one a lot! Perfect in 1 coat. Definitely want to use it in a full mani soon. 

"Bionic" is a green and black multi glitter, It's a little hard to see on the yellow but it's cool too. Also great in 1 coat. 

Movin on to chromes:
This is "Racy" a purple chrome. This goes on great with 1 coat. 

"Rocket Fuel" is a green chrome. This one was a bit more streaky but still pretty good in 1 coat.

This is "Need For Speed" a nice Silver chrome. Perfect in 1 coat.

"Vroom" is a brownish silverish chrome. Was also good in 1 coat. 

Now everythin else;
This is "Flashy" it's a beautiful sheer red! This is 2 coats and it would probably be much better with 3 coats but I didn't want to for this today. It's just so juicy and shiny I love it! 

"Brazen" is a baby pink. This was pretty good in 1 coat but I added a second just to be sure. This one is very creamy, I really like it. 

I loooooooove this one! "Eureka" is gorgeous! It's sheer and creamy at the same time. This is 2 coats I believe. This is definitely one of my favorites. 

This is "Zap" it's a super neon yellow! This pic doesn't show it's true brightness. This is 2 coats but it definitely needs another coat or a white undie. This is a waxy matte finish.

"Unmistakable" is a minty blue/green. It's really creamy. This is 2 coats. 

This is "Radioactive" it's a super bright lime green. This picture doesn't show it's true brightness either. This is 2 coats and it could use more. It's also a waxy matte finish. 

"Infatuated" is a baby blue cream. This is 2 coats. 

"Omni" is a bright blue cream. This is 1 coat! So great!

This is "Indelible" it's a light lavenderish cream. This is 2 coats just because. It's a little lighter than this picture. I don't usually like purples but this is a unique shade, I actually like it. 

This is "Haphazard" and it's a darker hot purple jelly. This was my least favorite. I thought I was gonna love this but after puttin it on I don't. It's 3 coats and still sheer. Maybe with white undies it might be better. 

"Thrilling" is a nudey grey cream. this is 1 coat. I kinda like this one. Maybe as a mani base it would be good. 

"Extraordinary" is a darker grey cream. This is 2 coats. It's almost got a blue undertone.

This is "White Matter" a basic white cream. This is 2 coats. It's a great fast dryin white. 

"Dark Matter" is a basic black cream. This is 1 coat! It's a great super dark perfect black!

Alrighty that's it! I hope y'all enjoyed this! I spent hours swatchin this babies, my back is done in for today! I would say if you can get your hands of some formula x I would do it. Some of them are really really good. There was just a couple I wouldn't pick up but most of the creams were great! 
I also have an unboxin swatch video here on youtube:

Follow me on:

Thanks for stoppin by see y'all next time!

~Maags





No comments:

Post a Comment