Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Gray Ombre

Hey Y'all!
Today's design is one I've seen floatin around for what feels like years. It's a basic gray ombre that goes across all 5 nails. Ever since I saw it I've been in love with it. It's definitely my color palette. 
The problem however was that I only own 1 shade of grey polish. I have like 3 different dark grays but no lighter ones. Somethin I must fix of course! Gol

I absolutely can't get enough of this! It's so simple for me and no art which is so not me but it's just stunnin! I may have to add some art tomorrow we shall see gol!

Here's how I did it;
I used Sinful Colors "My Turn"

and Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" 

Paint your thumbs with 2 coats of "My Turn"

Next place out 3 drops of "My Turn" and 1 drop of "Sugar Cube"

Then with a dottin tool mix it all up. You can use anythin you have to mix if you don't have dottin tools. 

With an old polish brush that I cleaned, paint this color onto your index nail.

Place another 3 drops of gray and this time 3 drops of white and mix. 

Paint this color on your middle nail.

To this existin color add 3 more drops of white and mix.

Paint this color on your ring nail.

Last paint your pinky with plain white. 

Use your favorite top coat, I use Salon Perfect. 

And there ya have it! A nice gray ombre usin just 2 polishes.
Here's the video:



Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I'm glad I finally got to do this one!

If you get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 



No comments:

Post a Comment