Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Leopard Cut Out

Hey Y'all!
I have a fun leopard print design for ya today! I was searchin pinterest, as I often do, for leopard print things and I came across a cute pair of cowgirl boots with leopard print cut outs. I thought it would be a fun design to transfer to my nails. 

It's a brown dry brush mani to give a little bit of leather effect and then nude filigree with leopard print. 

Here's how:
Start with a dark brown base. I used Zoya "Louise." This is my favorite chocolate brown polish that I've owned. 

Then I used the dry brush method with Pure Ice "Magic." Wipe the polish brush off as much as possible.

Then quickly streak it onto the nail. 

Repeat that process with Avon "Deluxe Chocolate."

Next with Pure Ice "Shore Bet" and a striper brush create filigree designs and fill them in.

Then with Salon Perfect "Oil Slick" and my striper brush I added leopard print to all the beige areas. You just create little c's or wiggly circles and some dots. 

Next take a gold polish (Confetti "Debutante") and a small dottin tool and add gold dots inside most of the leopard spots. 

To finish it all off add your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect as always. 

And that's it! 
Here's the video:





I really love how these turned out. It's a new fun take on leopard print. My favorite design in my ring nail. It looks the most country to me, kinda like antlers almost. The middle nail is my second favorite. 
Hope y'all enjoyed this! If ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags



No comments:

Post a Comment