Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bestie Twin-salicious Nails!

Hey Y'all!
Today I have some Bestie Twin Nails with Allison (Whimsicalicious)!
I just recently changed my nail shape and it made me think of her because we almost match now. Mine are a little more pointy than hers cause I needed Claws! rawr! But she rocks the almonds perfectly! Anyways because of this I knew we had to do some bestie twin nails! 
I am on a stampin kick right now so I suggested we do some stampin and we both had never done outlinin before so it was a perfect time to try somethin new! I am goin through some dark and twisty times right now gol and so she suggested we go with a nude, black and red color palette! We went over what stampin plates we might be able to match and came up with roses! I love her roses soooo much better than mine. Hers are smaller and sweeter and mine are giant and in your face gol. So that was some of out brainstormin and now onto the design!

I tried to do her pose which is way harder than I thought! She rocks it! 
You can see what I mean about her roses bein way cuter! gol 
She used the MoYou London Mother Nature 11 plate and I used Bundle Monster 323 plate.

Here's how I did mine:
Start with a nude base, I used 1 coat of  Pure Ice "Shore Bet"

Also usin Bundle Monster Plate 323 with roses.
I know I've used this plate a toooon lately but it's great! gol

and my Winstonia stamper, which was a hot mess but I turned it upside down and used the back and it actually worked great. But however I still wouldn't recommend gettin this one when the Creative Shop Stamper is out now! I've preordered mine!

Usin Pure Ice "Wear Red" I place some on the top of the design

and use my scraper to pull the polish through the rest of the design. I like to scrape towards me it's much easier. 

Pick up the design with your stamper and roll it onto your nail. You don't have to roll but I find it much easier with this stamper. 

and there's the stamp on the nail.

Then usin a black polish Salon Perfect "Oil Slick" and striper brush carefully outline your nails. I did it with a slow steady hand and in segments. The top, the sides and the bottoms then smooth all the lines together. 

Clean up any black you may have got on the skin.

For some added fun use the red polish to paint under your nails.

Use your clean up brush to remove the polish on the skin.

Use a matte top coat. I used Salon Perfect Matte Fx.

And there ya go! A beautiful, sexy rose outline!
Here's my video:




ugh this picture is so sexy! Buahahahah

And here is Allison's deisgn on it's own. 
I just love her roses! I can't stand it! buahahha! 
Be sure to check this girl out! She is so talented and beyond sweet! I am so glad to have met her!

Hope y'all enjoyed this one! I had so much fun workin with Allison and I just love the design we came up with! 

See ya next time!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment