Sunday, January 18, 2015

Holy Nail Art Liners Batman! (Salon Perfect)

Hey Y'all!
Today I have a fun swatchfest of nail art liners from Salon Perfect!
Y'all know I love their company and have been usin a lot of their products recently. They just sent me a box of all their liners and I wanted to share them all with y'all!
I did a video on these swatches so I don't have separate swatches for the blog. 

The first 3 are "Laser Beam" "Ruby Sparkle" and "Pretty In Pink"
All of them were pretty good. The red one had a curled brush but it still worked. 

The index nail has on "Orange Flame" "Ray Of Light" and "Spring"
The middle nail has on "Green Stem" "Blue Skies" "Pin Stripe" and "Purple Petal"
The ring nail has on "Fuchsia Sparkle" "Gold Sparkle" "Black Diamond" and "Silver Sparkle"
And the pinky has on "Silver Plated" "Black Ink" "White Out" "Matte Fx" 
This is the colors all alone no special topcoats. Some are matte and some are glitter and some are shiny. 

This is with Salon Perfect top coat. 

As of 2015 these are the liners available in Walmart Stores. 
"Silver Plated" "Black Diamond" "Black Ink" "White Out" "Blue Skies" "Spring" "Pretty in Pink" and "Purple Petal"

Overall I really loved these. I think some of the older colors were a tiny bit thick but still usable. Most of the colors that are available now were very nice consistency and color. Most are matte. I think the colors are great for spring and I'm sure I'll be usin these for some spring art soon. I do have to say my favorite ones were the glitters. Which is slightly weird for me because I'm so more of creme girl but I love the way the glitters look on the nail. These all retail for $1.98 at Walmart.

Hope y'all enjoyed seein these and hopefully it helped you decided if ya wanna pick some up for yourself! 

Thanks again to Salon Perfect!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 







No comments:

Post a Comment