Sunday, January 18, 2015

TNAG: 7 Deadly Sins

Hey Y'all!
It's TNAG time again!
Today's theme is "7 Deadly Sins" and I chose Wrath! It's perfect for my mood lately! GOL!
I was online researchin wrath and I was findin a lot of firey creations so I decided to go with Lava!
Which led me to a picture in my mind of molten lava bubblin up and that brought me to a blobbicure! Yay any excuse to do a blobbicure! And yet I needed a way to add some black and decided a spotted watermarble was the only way to go!

Here's How!
Start with a Yellow Base. I used Sinful Colors "Pull Over"

Then go back in with a second coat and while it's still wet

take a red polish (Island Girl "Old Lahina") and drop dots of polish all over the nail and watch it blob around. 

Next quickly add some orange dots (Sinful Colors "Clementine") 

Now it's time to do a little spotted watermarblin! Get a cup of water I use warm tap water and let it sit while I set everythin else up. Then drop 4 drops of black polish into the water. Salon Perfect "Oil Slick." Do you really need 4 drops of polish?! Yes! otherwise it's more like a grey and not Black.

Next you'll need a spray bottle with some nail polish remover in it. Non acetone. I just spray quickly into the water and it creates a sprinkled look. 

Then pick the spots you like and dip your nails into the water. I use tape around my fingers for easier cleanup. 

Cleanup the surface of the water and then 

Pull your nails out of the water. 

Remove the tape and cleanup any excess polish on the skin. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I LOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE THESE!!!! I can't even express how much I love these! It's one of my favorite manis I've EVER done! 
I hope y'all enjoyed these too!

Be sure to checkout the tag #TNAGdeadlysins to see everyone who participated!
And if ya get inspired by me use my tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags




No comments:

Post a Comment