Thursday, January 29, 2015

Neon Abstract Stampin

Hey Y'all!
Wasn't plannin on doin my nails today BUUUUUT I woke up and felt like it so there ya go! 
Sometimes the addiction leads you when you least expect it! buahahhah!

I decided to go with some Neon today and of course Yellow is my fave so hooray for my favorite neon yellow, Island Girl "Sugar Cane!"
AND 
because I can't get over how much I love my creative shop stamper and new born pretty store plate I had to do some stampin on top!

Here's a quick tutorial for this super easy design!
Start with a neon yellow base. I used Island Girl "Sugar Cane."

Then I'm usin this vintage plate from Born Pretty Store BP-L007. 
Note: sorry this plate is currently out of stock but you can sign up for notifications when it's back in stock.

I'm usin Salon Perfect "Oil Slick" and placin it on just 1 of the leaf like designs.

Then usin my creative shop stamper, I scrape the polish towards me. 

Pick up the image with your stamper, again mine is creative shop. 
You can preorder them with Mia of BSquaredLacquer 

Usin a piece of tape I removed any extra designs that may have been picked up on the stamper that you don't want. 

Line it up to your nail. I placed mine in the center and roll it onto your nail.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video tutorial:



Hope y'all enjoy this one! I think neon was in order for my life right now! 
I am so enjoyin my nails right now y'all! It's truly my passion and I love sharin it with y'all! I feel like I'm postin a lot lately but that's just me! I only post when I want to and I honestly do paint my nails about every 2 days or in this case everyday gol! I hope y'all enjoy the frequent posts!

Thanks for stoppin by!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 



No comments:

Post a Comment