Monday, June 1, 2015

Recycle Mani Monday: Black French Tip

Hey Y'all!
It's Recycle Mani Monday! Time to jazz up those weekend mani's!
Here's Mine:


Here's What I Added:
I started with my previous stamp mani.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLYhkgVSdVY

Then with an unnamed black polish I painted a black stripe at an angle on the tip of the nail. We're goin to create a V shaped french tip. 

Then I repeated that on the other side so the two met at the point creatin the V. And that's it! Super Simple!

Use Your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect. 

All Done! 
Here's the video:





I hope y'all enjoyed this week's Recycle Mani Monday!
If you'd like to participate just post your recycled mani on instagram every Monday with the tag #recyclemanimonday and every Tuesday I'll be featurin some of my favorites!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment