Monday, June 8, 2015

Recycle Mani Monday: Abstract!

Hey Y'all! 
It's Recycle Mani Monday!
Time to change up those weekend mani's!
Here's Mine!



Here's How:
Startin with my previous manicure.

I'm takin a no name black polish and striper brush and makin two lines across my nail. One in the middle at an angle towards the tip and then one almost connectin with the first line down across the tip of my nail.

I repeat this with a lime green that I've mixed myself. You can use whatever green you have.

Repeat again with a neon pink. I used "East Austin" from Color Club.

Then with a dottin tool and a white polish I made random dots along the top of the first black line. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" for my white.

And also add dots between the first pink line and the 2nd black line.

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and that's it! 
Here's the video:




I hope y'all enjoyed this week's Recycle Mani Monday! 
If you wanna participate be sure to post your recycled mani to instagram with the tag #RecycleManiMonday and every tuesday I'll be featurin some of my favorites!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment