Sunday, June 21, 2015

Born Pretty Review/Demo: Patriotic

Hey Y'all!
Here's my last Born Pretty Store Review for now! 
It's a patriotic stampin plate! I'm so excited to have this just in time for 4th of July! 
I also used some of the Salon Perfect Patriotic collection! 


Review/Demo:
I started with these bases: Salon Perfect: "Titanium" "Salsa Dance" Gradient of "Salsa Dance" and "Indigo-go", and my pinky is "Oceanic."

This is the plate that I'm reviewin. It's a BP-38 Patriotic plate. 
10% off Code: ASQW10

I started with the star design and the "Indigo-Go" blue. Place the blue on the image

Scrape the polish towards me with my creative shop scraper. 

Line my nail up and push into the stamper (creative shop). I put this one on my pointer nail which was silver.

Next I chose the giant flag design with the "Titanium" silver polish.

scrape the polish towards me 

Line my nail up and push into the stamper. This one went on my middle nail which was red.

Last I chose the Lady Liberty design with "Sugar Cube" white. 

Scrape the polish towards me.

Line up my nail and press into the stamper.

Here's the stamped designs.

Then on my pinky I used Salon Perfect "Let Freedom Bling" bar glitter. Just one coat of a beautiful tinsel like glitter.

So shiny!

Finish it all off with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it!
Here's the video:




I really love this stampin plate! It's got great American themed design perfect for the upcoming holiday and all year round! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment