Sunday, June 21, 2015

Patriotic Bag Marble

Hey Y'all!
It's time for more Patriotic mani's!
Today I have a bag marble, which I haven't done in quite awhile! 
The bag marble is so easy and quick, it's the perfect on the go design.

Here's How:
I'm startin with a silver base of Salon Perfect "Titanium." 

You'll also need a plastic baggie, like a ziplock.

When the silver is dry, I add a blob of red polish. I used Salon Perfect "Salsa Dance."

And a blob of blue polish. Salon Perfect "Indigo-go."

And also a small drop of silver polish on top, so we don't lose the silver base in the background.

Then immediately place the baggie on top of the nail and smoosh it around until you get the desired look.

It will look like this. 

I used a q-tip with acetone to cleanup any big splotches of polish on the skin.

Then I went in with my small brush and more acetone to get in closer to the nail.

Finish up with your favorite top coat. I use Salon Perfect.

And that's it! 
Here's the video:




I hope y'all enjoyed it! I really love the way this turned out! 
If ya get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see! 

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags 


No comments:

Post a Comment