Monday, June 8, 2015

Splatter Jelly Sandwich

Hey Y'all!
I have a splatter jelly sandwich! I haven't done one of these in about 2 years! My last one I think was with Lucero of Lovely_Nails. She had created this design and I had to recreate it and then we did bestie twin nails with it! I had completely forgot about it til I saw the picture a couple days ago! 


Here's How:

I started with a base of China Glaze Fairy Dust.

You'll need a straw like this, it's just one of those small coffee ones.

I'm startin by dippin my straw into a bottle of black polish. I chose to use Polish TBH "Ana" just because it has some fun glitters in it, you can use an all black polish if you don't have this.

Then I blew the polish through the straw onto my nail. 
There's no other way to say that, sorry buahahah!

Repeat with the next color, which is "Debutante" by Confetti. Dip the straw.

 and blow it onto the nail. You can do this as many times as you like until you get the desired amount of each color on the nail.

Then clean up with a small brush and acetone.

and to finish this off I'm goin to sandwich it all in with a jelly polish by JLB called "Coral Dream." You can use any jelly polish you have. Jelly polish just means that it's see through so you can see your design through the color.

I did two coats just to make that coral pop. 

Use your favorite top coat to seal it all in. I use Salon Perfect.

and that's it! 
Here's the video:




I loved doin these since I hadn't in so long! They always turn out so different and fun! 
If you get inspired by me use the tag #MagsyInspired on instagram so I can see!

Find Me Here Too:

~Maags


No comments:

Post a Comment